- Are you interested in doing solar business in Armenia?
- Do you plan to invest in solar farms to earn stable low risk profit?
- Do you have free cash or just are interested in Armenian solar market?
but don’t know where to start, the Webinar scheduled for March 13 at 13:00 CET (at 12.00 UTC+0) is just for you.
Subscribe to Shtigen’s YouTube channel, then click on the bell button and set a reminder not to miss the live event.
You will get answers about the following
- Investment Climate in Armenia
- The market of the Utility Scale Solar Power Stations(USSPS) in Armenia
- Productivity of the USSPS & Feed in Tariff for the USSPS in Armenia
- The economics of 1 to 5 MWp USSPS in Armenia
- Phases of USSPS project in Armenia
- License Application: documents and processing
- Procurement, construction, installation, commissioning
- How to become a USSPS owner in Armenia?
If you want to jump the start and build your own solar power plant, just follow this link, subscribe to Shtigen’s YouTube channel, click on the bell mark, and YouTube will remind you on March 13th at 12:00 AM (UTC 0) about webinar.
Meeting place: online
Duration: 1.5-2 hours
About the speaker: Hayk Shekyan (PhD in Economics) is the founder and CEO of Shtigen LLC, the leading solar company in Armenia. Hayk is former banker with nearly 20 year background in several Armenian financial institutions and a well known expert in Renewable Energy in Armenia. The last eight years he heads his founded Shtigen LLC.